Any one tested XP with Ryzen ?

Question is as above

If someone would answer: Yes, I have tested XP with Ryzen, would you be satisfied?
Probably not, because I suspect, that you want to know how he/she has managed to get XP working with that graphics card.
So it would be a good idea to add this question.

There are 2 topics here at win-raid by @XPLives on this subject and no one has posted that they have XP working on Ryzen yet.

Not yet but I have an AMD Ryzen capable system that I will test installing XP on probably within the next few months when I have the time. I plan on testing on Intel Coffee Lake first as I bought the processor and MB when it was first released and sold out so I’ve held onto it for quite some time. Be patient it will happen.

winxp will run on coffee, as well as for sky/kaby with same limitations - no xhci & no vga driver

Yes it should in theory since it’s closely related enough. However I have yet to test my 6 core Coffee Lake on the Z370 MB I have. Only reason I got it to was to see 6 cores in XP passively cooled and hopefully Cannon Lake i7-9700K 8C/16 works with a BIOS update. I have a Xeon 8C/16T for a X79 but never had time to install and test it.

As for XP on SkyLake and Kaby Lake it definitely works fine as I wrote a guide on it.
[Guide] How to install Windows XP OS on Modern Hardware - Z170 Z270 SkyLake Kaby Lake

SkyLake and Kaby Lake both work on 98SE as well and in my early tests AMD Ryzen also works.

The xHCI issue can be worked around with an internal USB PCIe card. VGA card with HDMI such as GT 710 will take care of video/audio and drivers work fine for XP->Windows 10.

The Intel iGPU became junk in my opinion since Haswell after they stopped OS driver support for XP / Vista and soon Windows 7 will be gone next and you’ll be left with only W10 drivers. If you are doing nothing heavy duty it will be only useful for Windows 7 and 10 for now. I’d take a GT 710 over the Intel iGPU so I can use XP->W10. I would rather they deduct $20-$30 off the CPU and have a non iGPU model. If they sold a 2C/4T Cannon Lake Celeron normally at $50 and had a $30 non iGPU model that would be a good deal for many HTPC builders.

But no ones posted why xp wont work on ryzen, but tbh why would you want to?