Any Sabrent Rocket NVMe Drivers?

I’m getting a new laptop soon with a Sabrent Rocket PCIe NVMe SSD and was wondering does Sabrent offer their own NVMe drivers?

Yes they have.took me a sec to find.opening a thread takes longer

@onuracengiz :

A link to the Sabrent NVme drivers would be fine.

A link to the Sabrent NVme drivers would be fine.

I looked everywhere the only thing I found was there formatting tool ti change the sector size: Sabrent_SSC.exe

sorry,i was on a rush
Sabrent Rocket downloads section
all you need to do is entering your product code/name/number

Firmwares page

they also offer;

SSC software (Sabrent’s Sector Size Converter (SSC) enables you to change the drive’s
sector size, which is necessary under certain data cloning scenarios.)

Control panel (Tool that allows you to review certain aspects of your Rocket
drive, from checking drives health to upgrading drive firmware.)

ACRONIS TRUE IMAGE

and manuals

@onuracengiz :

Since I own myself a Sabrent Rocket 4.0 SSD, I knew already the download page, but I couldn’t find any NVMe driver there.
Please take the time and check the page.
This is what I get after having entered the model name "Rocket NVMe 4.0": https://www.sabrent.com/download/sb-rock…nvme4-htsk-2tb/

if you are using SB-ROCKET-NVMe4-1TB unfortunately it doesn’t have one
its just like Adata of nvmes

Please give me the link to any Sabrent NVMe driver.
No NVMe SSD manufacturer will provide specific NVMe drivers for SSDs with a different size.

you are right and i apologize, i saw it wrong. there are none

Yeah and your first post was telling me it takes more time to create a thread than to Google it. How rude.

also i am sorry about that. i was mistaken

NP man. Oh well, I was hoping to actually find an NVMe Driver specific to Sabrent.

i thought i saw one in a hurry,kinda life happened there.no excuse on my behalf
being an adata nvme user myself feeling your pain.but its not all bad.welcome to the club

@superspartan :
Only very few NVMe SSD manufacturers offer specific NVMe drivers. Reason: The on-board NVMe Controller is manufactured by another Company.
Nevertheless: The Win10 in-box and the Samsung NVMe driver v3.3.0.2003 are running fine with the Sabrent NVMe SSDs. Look here:

Anvil-X570-1TBSabrent4.0-NVMe-MSinboxSTORNVME-M2-20H1.png

Anvil-X570-1TBSabrent4.0-NVMe-genSamsung3302003-M2-20H1.png