Any way possible to add PCIe Link Speed and DC fan control to BIOS of BCM RX110H?

I have an odd motherboard, BCM RX110H w/AMI BIOS. It’s an H110 1151 industrial mATX motherboard. I’m wanting to use an annoying PCIe x1 TV Tuner card on it, but the card is only detected by the OS if I can set the BIOS to PCIe Link Speed = Gen 1. On this weird BCM board, only the X16 slot directly connected to the CPU has a PCIe Link Speed setting. Problem is, I don’t want to waste this board’s only X16 slot on my X1 card. Most other motherboards (Asus, Asrock, probably every normal brand) have the ability to set PCIe Link Speed for both the X16 slot directly connected to the CPU and separately, the link speed for other slots connected to the chipset. Is there any way to add this option?

Another annoyance of this board, it has no DC fan mode, so 3-pin fan is always 100% even though it can read the fan speed. There’s no DC/PWM autodetection or manual setting like a normal brand motherboard. Can this possibly be added to BIOS somehow?

The “add” option is not a valid solution here as there is no successful on AMI core bios reports of adding nonexistent strings/modules on it…
Now wot u can do is use AMIBCP and unlock possible settings not visible in bios interface and change the access from DEFAULT to USER.
Now the AMIBCP tool could do this operations more successful in AMI Aptio IV, more recent motherboard Aptio V bios only possible with IFRextract/HEX edit the variables.
Plenty of info about it in forum, mostly for unlocking modern laptop bios.
Recommend the backup/dump of the current SPI and an SPI programmer could be handy or a must, depending on the options/success of flashing the mod.

EDIT: Its common see definitions not in the motherboard as the bios programming is standard in factory for similar board, but check the extractes setup with IFR, it may present u the same or additional data, nothing to loose
here, just a bit more work, good luck.

Thanks. I see in AMIBCP there is a “PEG Port Configuration” which does have PCIE1 Link Speed, PCIE4 Link Speed, and PCIE6 Link Speed. The PEG Port Configuration section isn’t found in the actual BIOS screens though, and I wonder if they’re not even for this board (there is no PCIE6 slot, for example).

Unfortunately, no other hidden options that look useful.