Aorus 15P XD Laptop bios unlock

I actually never done this before, but I want to unlock it’s bios. I need to modify RAM settings and CPU voltage so i found out that is bios can be unlocked.
Can i just flash some ready-to-use image of someone who done this before?
Or i need to dump and modify my own? I actually don’t care about serial number and other “sensitive” shit in my bios, i just want to unlock it without bricking the device.
What I need to do?
I also have ch341a with a clip if it’s needed.

My current bios version is FB0A/F008

It is a script that should read and unlock the current bios. Unpack and run START batch file.
Skip the 1st option if you prefer ch341 for writing spi memory. The 2nd option would generate incomplete unlocked binary tho, so you’ll need to figure out how to make it complete if you decide to use ch341.

do i have to unsolder the bios flash?
Also i don’t actually sure where the bios chip is on motherboard
And can i just unlock it without messing with programming device?
and what do you mean “incomplete” ?

Don’t know.

It must be possible with the 1st option of the script.

Usually we don’t overwrite the entire memory in order to edit a small peace of it.
See help of FPT tool for better understanding.

And what chances of bricking my device if i patch my current bios with the 1st option of the script?

The 1st allows you to go proceed without ch341. The 2nd option is what you need to worry about. You must not let a power outage happen during the process. That’s it.

Okay… i’ve done first step, i guess bioslock is disabled…
Now i need to do the bios unlock… It’s compatible with every bios version?

Last time I checked, yes. If not compatible with yours the process will be aborted.

Well… second step has completed with successful flash reading and as a result I have Aptio.bin
I have to flash it myself with external device or with some kind of software? Or it’s just a backup of original bios and everything is done?

Aptio.bin is just a backup. MOD.bin should also have been generated. If the script detects the file, writing operation occurs. Are you sure there was no error?

Yes! i also have mod.bin as a patched image.
With no errors at all.
What’s next?

If no red error message appeared, bios should be unlocked now.

Omg yes. Thank you so much. Bios is unlocked and laptop isn’t bricked. YES!

Do not try disabling graphic devices or changin the primary one. This function is not supported.

So I cannot have main display through nvidia gpu?

Can’t have it. Proper switch is often not implemented.