ASMedia or external USB card?

I know that intel sucks and the chipset 7 doesn’t provide native support for USB 3.0
what do you recommend, chipset 7 with external USB 3.0 card or chipset 6 with specific onboard chip for USB 3.0 ?

ASUS made available more than 100 mobos for the socket 1155 but these two caught my attention
https://techivian.com/best-chipset-for-intel-processor/

-P8Z68-M PRO
-P8P67-M

maybe a good quality external card will be a better option than the built-in ASMedia USB3 chip and better than the native USB 3.0 under Windows 7+ ???

am I missing anything out ?

I can’t understand why ASUS and GIGABYTE make official drivers for XP but they decided to remove the USB chip from mobos based on chipset 7… LOL

’‘i personally have several 7 series motherboards with ASMEDIA and PCIe with NEC, using Win10/11’'

I could not care less, did you know this is the XP sub forum ?

’‘Your a bit out of information’'

why so ? the chipset 6 doesn’t support USB 3.0 so the mobo makers put a specific chip to make it work, in this case ASMedia.

the two mobos I listed above have support for IVY BRIGE and can do CPU overclock so there’s no much difference with chipset 7, except for the additional intel technologies which sound like pure marketing and will not enhance anything under Windows XP

I have not found any ASUS micro ATX mobo with chipset 7 and additional ASMedia USB chip so I have to use an external USB card YES or YES.

’‘Good luck on your search, very sorry to disturb you.’'

so you had to edit and swallow your own words.
I still wonder what mobos do you own with chipset 7 and integrated ASMedia chip…

LOL as expected, an ignorant who thinks know it all telling me I was out of info and then had to check the specs of the chipset 6 again to find out he was wrong and then gets back with '‘we all know that’'

’‘And now you can keep on wondering’'

not only ignorant but also a egoman who doesn’t accept his mistake.
I had checked all micro ATX mobos one by one before opening this theard and there was none

my question remains.
chipset 7 with USB 3 card or chipset 6 with built-in USB 3 chip ? is there any big difference in terms of performance ?