Asrock resurrected with HOT Flash, but now video problems

Hi guys. I have a problem with an Asrock IMB150 (J1900)

I made a wrong update (batch programming error), and update the bios with another motherboard bios.

Now, I recovered the IMB150 with hot flash from another identical Asrock IMB150 (I work with these cards).

The problem is that after this, the death mobo is operating normally, windows too, but I have issue with screen. (similar to the picture, my screen looks better however)

The driver is NOT the problem. The same HDD with Windows 8 works without problems on second mobo.

The bios chip is NOT the problem. On the second mobo works withouth problems.

When I made the wrong bios flash, I used

afudose IMB1501.50D /p /b /n /x

Then, when I recovered the bios with hot flash, I flash the correct bios in the same way. I have tried to flash in different ways, but the problem remains.

I get unrecognized command when i run the whole bios flash in this way. (afudos command)

afudos IMB1501.50D /P /B /N /C /E /K

If I remember correct, I was able to run afudos with /E parameters, but not with /C. However I made different CMOS with jumpers and putting out the battery.

The Intel ME can be the problem? Any suggest?

Thanks

W7FI2AE_800x451.jpg

Does this screen distortion happen under BIOS as well? If yes, it’s probably hardware/firmware related. If no then it’s definitely something OS-specific.

This board doesn’t have ME but TXE which is a cut-down version of ME for the most part. Still, I don’t see how that can be causing such an issue. Normally transfering a dumped ME/TXE Region from one board to another is not a good idea but such screen distortion should not be related to that.

Since you seem comfortable replacing the SPI chip and reflashing, have you tried flashing (as a test) the full 8MB SPI image (0x0 - 0x800000) from ASRock to see if that solves the issue? Since you already used the dump from another system, any system-specific serial keys etc are lost either way (if they even existed in the first place, usually such motherboards don’t have these) so I don’t see the point of working with a dump when you can flash the full clean 8MB SPI image from ASRock.