AsRock Z370 Fatality Professional Gaming i7 unlock request - 128GB memory + QTJ0 CPU

Hello, I have request for BIOS modding - I see somewhere, that is possible to enable support for 128GB of RAM memory. I’ve bought 4 modules with 32GB capacity. Officially is only 64GB of memory supported.
Next thing is enable support for QTJ0 CPU, or update microcode for support it.
I’ve tried to unlock BIOS (Asrock motherboard) with UBU - and unlock section. But file size was not changed.
Can somebody please help me with it? Thanks a lot

Asrock Z370 Fatality Professional Gaming i7 - flash modded BIOS - QTJ0 CPU support (bios-mods.com)

Quite a mess with this 2 posts humm?
How did he replied to you about the flash method of their mod?
What bios you have flashed now, the mod that they sent you or the official?
Didnt you know that this operations requires the user to take some risks… even with decrease chances by the 2 spi on the motherboard with bios select switch.
It may be need a CH341A programmer with a clip direct to the SOIC8 or by TPMS1 header.
Another possibility is the use of the Intel FPT tool with bios regions access unlocked (BIOS Lock VarOffset - 0xA44) on the SPI… by swapping the bios/me region with UEFI tool…
UBU its a module updater not an unlock tool, you can try to update the mcode from 2018 to the latest 2021…
Unlocking must be used IFRextract and manual edit the strings/variables.
You need to research a lot more on the correct access to the spi in this motherboard model or similar through TPMS1/SOIC8 and the use of CH341 on it…
You should wait for another user opinion, good luck.

EDIT: FF is not valid dump, so dont share it.

Hello, yes, it’s my other post. I wrote it in this way, because only CPU which I now have is QTJ0 and I don’t want to turn on motherboard without modded BIOS. So I’m not sure if it is possible to turn on now.
Seller only send me BIOS file, but without any manual. They told me only “we are sellers only” and “try to find howto on the internet” and write problem of flashing with CH341.
There is original beta BIOS 4.20 flashed, if I remember correctly. It was flashed with build-in flash tool.
I have programmer CH341 with clip, I dumped BIOS content with it, but I think, that is not dumped correctly, some parts is filled only with FF…
I can post dumped file, or file, which they sended to me, if it can help…

If anybody is interested, here is BOIS file which I received from seller.