asrock z77 extreme 3 cpu multiplier problem, two ram slots dont work and couple other issues

Hi I have i recently got myslef a motherboard as in title, putted i7 2600k in it and it worked just fine for some time but not so long ago i got similar problem as in this thread Z77 Problem Cpu Multi Issue (2) so I can acces some options in bios, OC dont work and i can change multiplier only to 38 and not any higher, however on top of that I dont have signal from integrated gpu, two of my ram slots dont work and lower pciex slot also doesnt work because when i put my gpu there there is no output from it. when looking for solution i came upon thread that i mention earlier and i wonder if this is solvable by reflashing bios or this might be more serious issue?

@oxygenium92 - Sounds like bent CPU socket pins, due to what you mention about the PCIE slots and memory. Please remove CPU and show me a few images of the CPU socket, with no flash, in a brightly lit room.
Take the images from off to the side, at a downward angle, not from above directly down into the socket. Please put these images in a max compressed zip, and upload to any free file host then give the download URL here.

But, maybe it’s not this, since you said it worked fine for a while? Did you remove CPU in-between “Fine for a while” and now? If not, then it all may just be ME FW issue like you linked in other thread
For that you need flash programmer to properly fix as you see in that thread, you need CH341A + U Type Flat IC Extractor if BIOS is in a socket, or SOIC8 test clip if BIOS soldered directly to the board

@Lost_N_BIOS

I already eliminated bent socket pins, this was the first thing i checked I even swapped another CPU just to eliminate this from the equation and the issue persisted. The issue happened about three months after i put the i7 in there, before it was working just fine for about two months with some shitty celeron that i bought just to get the setup running and make sure everything is working fine. i had multiple screens connected to the pc and one day the one connected to the iGPU stopped displaying windows, so i started digging and after resetting the cmos i noticed i cant change cpu multiplier over 38x and came upon forum post that i mentioned in the first post, i even bought the programmer but since i never did something like that i thought i start new thread here just to make sure i will not make this any worse. So i am leaning towards reflashing the bios first.

@oxygenium92 - Are you 100% sure? I’ve seen people say that, then show me images, and I see several bent pins even when they see none. If you are sure, then all OK.
But yes, if it happened after CPU is installed and all working OK, then it’s probably not that as you mention.

Programming is needed to fix this. What is your BIOS chip ID? Then I will tell you best software/version to use to dump your BIOS, then you send me that file and I will fix for you and you program it back.
I will give you link to guide and software etc once you reply back with ID, that way you can then get started

@Lost_N_BIOS yeah im pretty sure but you never know. I dont have any thermal paste on hands right now so i will order some and then will recheck and upload the photos for now if you dont mind lets try with programming for now. Bios chip id is printed on the chip itself or i can found it somwhere inside windows or the uefi setup?

Well, if it’s like you mentioned, and you are sure, that CPU in there now worked fine for months, it’s probably not bent CPU socket pins.
BIOS ID is printed on the chip itself, you may need magnifying glass and flashlight to read it. If there is a sticker on the chip, remove the sticker and clean with alc

@Lost_N_BIOS sorry for the delay, i got really busy the last couple of days, i managed to get the bios id, it appears that the writing on the chip says " WINBOND 25064BVAIG 1228 " let me know if that makes any sense for you, those letters are really small and hard to read couse they are brown on dark background. cheers.

i managed to resolve the problem, reflashing bios with CH341A programmer helped with all my problems, all ram slots are now working, igpu displays output, overclocking works as well. i followed this guide [GUIDE] Flash BIOS with CH341A programmer with one difference that i used AsProgrammer as somebody recommended this thread and used bios bin file provided by asrock on their support page suited to my motherboard model. i hope this will help someone in the future with similar issue. cheers. the thread migh be closed now.

I have an Asrock z77 pro4 that last month started to have same problems, no igpu and not be able to use all ram slots. I think it started after test opencore on this motherboard, as I used a mac smbios that use dedicate amd gpu but disables igpu. But not sure that was the cause. If someone can explain why this happen I will be really happy to know.
But I bought a CH341A a used the guide to flash BIOS with it, and everything is back to normal. Really happy as thought the board was nearly dead.

Thanks people on the forum for bring useful information.