Asus B450F, no previous BIOS dump. Flashing original bios error file too large for ic

Hey. Got a dead board, tried to flash bios with AMI tools to get ReBar working on 2070s as mobo doesn’t support flashback.

Now board is bricked, cleared data without making a backup and original asus bios from their website give me an error that it’s too large for the IC.

Already converted it to .bin .rom and .cap with uefitool, still the same message. I’m using AsProgrammer. It detects chip fine. That’s the chip.

What do I do?

Problem solved.

Used neoprogrammer and it went through without issues.

All while doing this without 1.8v adapter. Cuz I didn’t really care about the board, don’t want to wait for delivery, as I have a spare a520 in case of failure.

Booted up fine with all of the checks in place with modified bios with added DXE driver for rebar on 2000 series. Now to test if everything is working (lan) and such.

Edit: Everything is working as well as it did before bios flash. Lan and everything else functions without issue, even though this is intel Lan board afaik.

But now I’ve got ReBar on my 2070s, which I also flashed with 330W limits from 235W. I guess this is going to be as good as it gets until I’ll get a new GPU.