ASUS b560m plus wifi bios unlocking for serial number changing

I have an asus b560m plus wifi mother board

I want to change the serial number, mac, UUID etc… Nothing seems to work
I’ve tried:

-AFUDOS.exe with rufus, i recivie “error 46 problem getting flash information”. However, when using my normal win 11 platform (has no av or anything to interfere with the updates, custom OS named revi os) it does not give this issue, but gives me one of 2 errors(with unmodified or modified ROM file dumped from motherboard) , the first is “a2 - Error: BIOS does not support ME ignition firmware update.” <—this case is when i used stock motherboard bios update file TUF-Blahblah.cap and converted it to .rom using UEFITOOL. next error with is when i dumped rom file using AFUWINGUI, then modded it to change serials using hxD, i also tried dumping the file and reflashing (without modding) then flash with the gui tool but it also gives this error "c8 error invalid ROM image file, rom image file may be corrupted. I extracted this rom file originally using APTIO v afuwinGUI.exe v5

My motherboard uses EZ flash which doesn’t support ROM files, but only CAP.

I only managed to spoof mac with TMAC permenantly. but with AMIDEWINDOWSx64 it spoofs serial and UUID only temporarly(resets after reboot)

Any help would be appreciated, I’m also open to beta test on my MB, as long as it doesn’t fry/cause a permenant brick. Really sorry if this post is messy/hard to read. I’ve spent a total for 43 hours trying. Love ya’ll

edit: where can i find DMIEDIT tool? I have a random version I installed from this website somewhere but it also seems to give me error “d6 - Updating DMI data failed!”

Try Intel FPT.

1 Like

it seems like you are trying to abuse this forum for “spoofing” purposes for videos games…

Not abusing, in fact I received ban for accidentally having rewasd running in the background, after some research this website seems to have some smart oneswho know a fix

Where can I downloaded this from? Also are there any instructions?

@rwonkev2
We do not support this kind of actions in this forum or encourage forum users to such actions, every motherboard as a unique global id (UUID) its own original serial number and programmed MAC.
Anything regarding the original hw device data change, its consider counterfeit cause the new data to use is certainly belonging to other user hardware and his right to own it.

Plenty of websites around that do encourage and have instructions on how to do it, not here, thank you.

you can get amidewin in lenovo’s bios update : Flash BIOS Update - ThinkCentre M910t, M910s, M910q, M910x, M710q, ThinkStation P320 Tiny - Lenovo Support SG
you can try it to read/write sn/uuid.

1 Like

Ay thanks so much man, but sadly it doesn’t stay permenant and everything returns/doesnt change after reboot