Asus bios how swap cpu support to older bios.

Hi im new in bios mods :slight_smile: i find out so far this i have 2 board but one older one wich i like, dont support my cpu (only in part) this is Crosshair IV extreme. I tray take AGESA code cpu features from Crosshair V Formula and fit in IV extreme bios. But in AMIBCP bios features are locked also MMtool. And question is how unlock them ?

bios 1703 from crosshair V formula is ufi
bios 3027 from crosshair IV extreme in non ufi

@ EllipticDawid25:

Welcome at Win-RAID Forum!
Since I am not an expert regarding your request, I hope, that you will get help from someone else.

Regards
Fernando

You know where i can find any tutorial how do this. I see one but dont know where was this.

Have you already entered "AMIBCP" into the "Search" box of this Forum?
Alternatively you may look >here<.

Have you already entered "AMIBCP" into the "Search" box of this Forum?
Alternatively you may look >here<.

Yes i know how use this i think :slight_smile: But Asus loced bioses cpu support. Because they have lots of AMD older boards wich can handel new cpus. And in AMIBCP cpu features are blank also in MMtool.

@EllipticDawid25

You cannot port CPU support on AMD. It would be difficult even on Intel boards, but on AMD is impossible, since AGESA code is all over the place, in too many modules to be counted. Ask ASUS for a beta BIOS, assume any responsibility, they might be persuaded to build one for you.