Asus Bios program

Hello everyone, I have a problem with an asus k550JX. The PC suddenly stopped starting: power on, light flash of the display (more than flesh say backlight sign") and then remain in black screen. Once every tot the pc was able to turn on but going immediately in blue screen. I thought of a corrupted bios problem and tried to reprogram it with a CH341A programmer. I changed the bios chip cose the original one was not recognise by the prorammer, so i solder a brend new winbond 25q64fvsig. I downloaded the bios from the asus site, through Uefitool I turned it into .rom and then copied it into the bios chip of the motherboard but during the verify procedure the I recive error message. I tried also to change the bios in .bin directly but same result.
The sw I use to program does not have in the bios chip list exactly the same, but an extremely similar one (64BV or 64FV)
I’m reading about the bios dump but i don’t know what is it. Can you help me pls?
Thank you all

No one can help me? :frowning:

Please guys,i don’t wonna waste that pc

@giulio93
Asus Bios files are not a complete bios ready for programming, u need a DUMP of a full bios image, this is what u must find from a user, a gift, buy.
It lacks the EC/Intel ME9 FW part.
The ref.SIG part of the SPI chip doesnt matter here, the core is Winbond 25Q64FV(sig).

I don’t understand if the eventual gift gave me from a user would be usefull or not

@MeatWar Can you give me more infos? I don’t understand very well

A DUMP bios image is made from a working computer of the same model.
If u dont understand then this kind of operations are not for you, better contact an IT repair service center.