Asus c621e sage code 00 with ES CPUs

Hi, i just registered here, so if this is not the right place to post please redirect me. A few months ago i got aan almost free asus c621e sage. It’s supposed to be working, but i’ve got no way to verify it. I have bought two xeon platinum 8160 QL1K engineering samples to go with it and 12x8GB M393A1G43EB1-CRC RAM modules. the seller sent me a modified BIOS image that is supposed enable support for ES CPUs in this board, since to my knowledge it doesnt support them without modding. I just recieved the ram and the cpus, and i need to test that they work as soon as possible so i can return them in case something doesnt work. I am yet awaiting for the waterblocks, and it doesnt seem like they will arrive until end of the month, and since i need to test this right now, i have flashed the modded bios onto the baord and i’m using my main pc’s power supply for testing. However, i have not been able to get past code 00 yet. Since i have no cooler, i have to manually press down on the CPU onto the socket. if i start pressing it while the psu is powered on, the board turns on, wich freaks me the fuck out. None of the cpus seem to pass code 00 tho. I’m trying in socket 1, wich gets warm after a while, but no response and no beeps. I have tried it with and without memory installed and nothing. Does anyone know how to fix this? I uploaed the modded bios the seller sent me in case that helps. (i cannot post external links until i have 3 posts) Thanks in advance.

flashed with flashback function ?
you have to manually press the CPU onto the socket with about 75 kilogramms(per socket)
buy a cooler.