Asus f2a85-v bios nvme mode

Hi. I have an asus f2a85-v amd motherboard. I want to insert nvme disk with pci e adapter and use it with windows. latest original bios link https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/SocketFM2/F2A85-V/F2A85-V-ASUS-6605.zip. I will be grateful if you could help me. thanks. sorry for my bad english.

F2A85-V-6605-NVME.rar (6.3 MB)

Try this, I had inserted the “NvmExpressDxe_5.ffs” by the way in this guide. At least it works for me with the b85 motherboard.
[HowTo] Get full NVMe Support for all Systems with an AMI UEFI BIOS - Special Topics / NVMe Support for old Systems - Win-Raid Forum (level1techs.com)

Try to flash the .cap file with asus original flasher, or flash the .rom file with AFUDOS or AFUWIN Tool as the guide said.
[Guide] How to flash a modded AMI UEFI BIOS - BIOS/UEFI Modding / BIOS Modding Guides and Problems - Win-Raid Forum (level1techs.com)

1 Like

Thank you very much for your help. I was able to write the cap file you sent to the bios with the 3rd method. computer is turned on. now i am waiting for the nvme disk and pci e nvme adapter I ordered. I’ll tell you again if I can boot nvme.

Thank you very much for your help. it’s work.