Asus k550vx BIOS modding feature

Hello guys!
I would like to mod my bios cause i really need one thing.
I really need to add a feature to the bios, that let me choose which GPU enable and wich disable.
Cause if i want to run my pc with the NVIDIA, i cant cause it will boot normally the INTEL one, and i have no commands in bios to set my GPU DEFAULT as the NVIDIA one.
As i would like to run a osx system(like sierra) and i know that osx dont have Optimus like windows and linux, can i have a chanche to let the nvidia work? Or can be some hardware tricks i can do to connect the monitor to the nvidia ??

@axel9546 :
Welcome at Win-RAID Forum!

After a Google search I found >this< discussion with you as participant. According to the thread title the problem has already been solved.

Regards
Dieter (alias Fernando)

Sorry but i have already installed all and all is working, but the fact is that i am only using my igpu (intel) instead of what i would like to use the dgpu(nvidia).
Can i try a bios feature or an hardware mod, like connect the monitor directly to the dgpu?

Desktop systems with a discrete graphics card usually have 2 separate VGA ports for the iGPU and the Graphics Card, but I doubt, that this is valid for your Mobile system as well. I personally cannot help you.

Hmm Okay Thanks anyway.
Do u know where i can ask? Or Maybe tryining to mod my BIOS for hackintosh?

My first addressee would be the ASUS Support.