asus m4a88td-v-evo/usb3 i need help

Hi.I began modding my bios without agesa. successfully renewed current microcodes which took >here< and flashing my mobo, but to add support of AM3+ does not turn out. on attempts to add a microcode for AM3+ MMTOOL 3.26 writes microcode which I wanted to add for support FX cpu cpu00600F20_nb00000000_sb00000000_rev0000_ver0600084F_date25-01-2016 ,in what an error can be and whether it is possible to add this microcode?

EDIT by Fernando: Customized the location of the inserted image (for better readability of the post)

@nikto :
Welcome at Win-RAID Forum!

Since I am not an expert regarding the manually update of the CPU microcode, I cannot help you personally, but I hope, that you will get support by someone else.

Regards
Dieter (alias Fernando)

thank you, will also farther try to add a microcode, because other to start fx8300 on this mobo not to turn out, tried to flash a bios from m5a88-v-evo mobo does not start

modernized a bios, by the substitution of “P6 micro code”, while did not test, there is not a cpu fx

I checked up the modding bios, he does not work, also tried to flash a bios from m5a88-evo, a mobo was stopped for 62 post-codes( trouble with video)

upload archive .rom mod.