Asus M5a78l-m lx3 Plus Update Agesa 1.5.0.0 to 1.5.0.5

hello i’m having trouble updating agesa orochiPI 1.5.0.0 to 1.5.0.5 my motherboard is asus m5a78l-m lx3 plus, would someone have the agesa 1.5.0.0 module extracted for me to locate it by the hex code and overwrite it with the new one

https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/SocketAM3+/M5A78L-
M_LX3_PLUS/M5A78L-M -LX3-PLUS-ASUS-1201.zip

Not easy on AMI Core 8 bioses, its not as single ROM/Modules, its spread across other modules/micro codes mixed.
AMI MMtool 3.x can open it and extract but usually is among 1B (single arch bios) - sometimes even E1, E2 and E3 modules, this is old leagcy bioses, it was more simple if it was an UEFI bios with DXE, my advice is not to procede with any attempts as you can get a bricked motherboard.

I saw some reports from people who managed in my case apparently the agesa is all in the E2 module for me to be sure of this I need the modular Agesa Orochi 1.5.0.0 to compare the Hexa code with the E2 module but I didn’t find anything on the internet on how to extract the Agesa module in bios ami only in bios Award with CBROM198 mass everything is very confusing nobody teaches how to do it

I have a bios recorder so it doesn’t matter if a few tries go wrong