ASUS Maximus VII Ranger - TPM chip not working

Hello everyone, i have a asus maximus vii ranger, i recently bought a tpm module - 20 pin for Asus - but it wont turn on. In bios setting i set the tpm to enable but says there is no tpm module installed.
secure boot is on, uefi windows mode, csm off.

Any ideas? i tried the tpm chip on another asus and its working.
Thank you in advanced. :slight_smile:

Edit by Fernando: Thread moved into the Win11 Sub-Forum and thread title customized

@callmesissi : Welcome to the Win-RAID Forum!
Since I think, that
a) your problem is a specific Win11 one and
b) a BIOS modification may not be a solution,
I have moved your request into the Win11 Sub-Forum and hope, that you will get help here.
Good luck!
Dieter (alias Fernando)

thank you fernando!

What other Asus? Do you know the board type?

Hello, sorry for the necropost but where is this TPM setting in the VII Ranger BIOS? I can’t find it in the Advanced Tab (I have a 20-pin TPM module plugged-in)

Edit: nvm, my module just didn’t make good contact

Beta BIOS for this: https://winraid.level1techs.com/t/offer-asus-rog-maximus-vii-ranger-bios-mods-with-rebar-support/