Asus prime a520m-a ii black screen after bios update

Hi I have an asus prime a520m-a II that is driving me crazy, after updating the bios, it started behaving strangely, if you remove the battery and leave it without power for a few minutes, it starts after a short time but how does it reset, the problem returns, with a black screen and screen off or black screen but screen on, I can’t solve it even with the crashfree bios 3 as the screen does not ask for anything and on this motherboard there is no usb bios flashback via usb port (the classic button behind to make the flash)
ideas?

I forgot, when I can get it to start I have already tried to write the bios a couple of times, the procedure ends but the problem persists, and the pc is new just bought

Sounds like a warranty case to me?!

yes of course, but being an urgent pc I preferred to see if I could solve it

Did you ever get into the bios and did load bios defaults / setup defaults (Whatever it’s called for this bios)?

Otherwise all other solutions would involve dumping the bios, and possibly reflashing it with a programmer (=loss of warranty). And it isn’t even given that it’s firmware related!

following other tests, I discovered that even the new rams are malfunctioning, yes I knew about the usb programmer but since everything is new better not, with one of my rams it started but after 2 restarts the usual problem, at this point it’s also the motherboard that something is wrong, and I have decided to open the warranty for product replacement, this behavior is not normal, however yes yes I entered the bios and tried everything