ASUS Pro WS X570-ACE help to reconstruct bios {UUID,MAC,SN} [prefer backup or dump file from working computer]

Hi. I’m trying to repair our computer after bios flash. Learned how to use programmer, etc. Now looking for a backup or dump file from a working computer ASUS Pro WS X570-ACE [prefer in 7z arhive with a password]. So that I could find out where exactly to put my SN, MAC and UUID number from my stickers on the mainboard.

After using FD44Editor and entering those numbers then saving file and programming flash psu went into block after lan2_ini failed to initialize. Started reading forums and found out that FD44Editor doesn’t work with workstation mainboard’ bios.

I would defenetly prefer bios backup file from a working ASUS Pro WS X570-ACE computer in 7z arhive with a password.

Are there any other utily alike FD44Editor ?

Thank you a lot =)

AMI DMI tool 5.x for DOS, WIN, or UEFI, plenty of info around the web and be sure to read pdf related to.
Not a common bios model around and no one is gonna give you his dump file or taking time to do it and removing personal data.