ASUS Ramage II Extreme - BIOS mod - Xeon CPU microcodes? RAID 0 with trim

u1_Fernando.html and all

Thank you for your efforst on this forum!

I have some questions on a BIOS mod for the R2E that Fernando did a long time ago: http://1drv.ms/P7Bwnq)

I have two machines with this board and still after all these years they are running great!

Now they are old of course, but I was considering to upgrade them a bit with a new SSD and maybe even a better CPU. This generation intel CPUs (Core i7-9xx and Xeon W36xx fitting socket 1366) are dirt cheap on ebay but still performs extremely well considering their age and price.

So I am considering using this moded BIOS 2101 ttp://1drv.ms/P7Bwnq (I found in Fredinands thread) to refresh these 2 machines but before I do I have a couple of questions and i would be grateful if you could please answer them:
1. does this moded BIOS support large SSDs and HDs - like 4 TB ? Frenando said yes
2. does this moded BIOS support RAID 0 SSDs with TRIM? on sure but probably?
3. does this moded BIOS support the Xeon W3690, W3680 CPUs (that fit this socket I know the R3E works with these Xeon CPUS) as well?
I know the official ASUS BIOS 2101 support the Core i7 990X and 980X, but ASUS does not list the Xeons as supported like they do with R3E.
4. If this moded BIOS support the Xeon CPUs Xeon W3690, are they unlocked for OCing like the 980X, 990X are?

Thank you in advance for your time and attention!

Also I should add:
- OS is Windows 10 64bit

EDIT by Fernando: The link is dead, because I have removed the absolutely outdated BIOS files from my OneDrive account.