Asus rampage vi extreme x299 me 0.0.0.0 after amibcp!

Hello after modding bios with AMIBCP unlock feature i see one Me State i unlock that and on bios i select disable!!!after that i have 0.0.0.0 i renabled but dont take the apply with save settings how to fix?thanks

Im a bit surprisedā€¦ youā€™re been around in this forum for a while, since 2017 you never noticed that AMIBCP can break APTIO V bioses???

And never noticed the guide here: [Guide] Clean Dumped Intel Engine (CS)ME/(CS)TXE Regions with Data Initialization - Special Topics / Intel Management Engine - Win-Raid Forum (level1techs.com)

i need extra tool for that?or only software and after bios flashback?

You may need it or not, depending on what youā€™re ā€œmessingā€ withā€¦ using AMIBCP ā€œleakedā€ tools, that were designed for handling Aptio IV bios filesā€¦

An alternative is here: [TOOL] UEFI Editor - BIOS/UEFI Modding / BIOS Modding Guides and Problems - Win-Raid Forum (level1techs.com)

can you help me please?i edit with AMIBCP and Me state is stay disabled i choose enabled but restart pc inside bios and saying again disabled i cannot enabled on bios

Edit with AMIBCP because the ME reports 0.0.0.0 ??? Give me a break i dont have time for thisā€¦%$^%#$@%$^%$@^

Youā€™re not new to this forum, and you know the ways around, move on sir, move on.

Yes but my english is bad thanks for all of this mate!!nop I edit with AMIBCP for hidden features and i cannot renabled MEI

If your English is BAD,
then HOW you donā€™t know what youā€™re doing with the TOOL ???
Playing with it and guessingā€¦???

Your edits with AMIBCP lead to a corruption on the ME FW image, this corruption is usually corrected following the previous guide i linked above.

with UEFI EDITOR can i fix?

please anyone help?thanks

You want more examples: Search results for ā€˜0.0.0.0.ā€™ - Win-Raid Forum (level1techs.com)

Follow the damm guide.

i cannot i try it but no access

Download the original bios from asus site and flash it with usb flashback.

yes same problem with flashback with original bios

Flashing any ASUS bios file will NOT FIX any corrupted FW imageā€¦ this well know for a long time. Thats whats the guide is forā€¦

1 Like

In asrock when it is 0.0.0.0 it rewrites also the me firmware section.

1 Like

Its not due to the file itself, its Asus method, that doesnā€™t touch other regions with their Asus bios update filesā€¦ thatā€™s why in Asus the corrupted ME image must be cleaned according to the guide.
Why do you guys think Pluto lost his time doing the guideā€¦ exactly for these corrupted images and to how to fix them.

if you have a time can you help me?

No sir i do not, the guide is to follow as thousands of users English and non-English language natives, have done it already with SUCESS and this is a task on the user side.

okay thanks mate!!!