Asus ROG G751JY no "Core Voltage Offset"

Hi,

I am usung AMIPCP 4.55.0070 and I was searching in bios “Core Voltage Offset” to undervolt and can not find it.

Is it hidden ? I have it in the G703VI under “Overclocking Performance Menu” but I don’t have this menu in the G751JY.

Forgot to ask to @Lost_N_BIOS when he did the mod (Asus G751JY AS213-Mod_UPD.zip)

Thanx in advance. Cheers.

What’s going on here, I thought you wanted NVME Mod. And now you mention I already modified some other BIOS for you, and some setting is missing, and no mention of NVME?
If that is correct, please link me to the old one, I will combine that one and this, and finish the mod, no need for two threads. Never mind, I see we did the original discussion on the CPU microcode thread, probably should move all our discussion from there to here
I can add any missing setting you need, and the NVME all at once.

Here is change log from the Mod BIOS I made for you, NVME Mod already there (See also included image, it shows the NVME Module too)
1. EFI RST 14.8.2.2397
2. oROM RST 14.8.2.2397 TRIM Mod by Lost_N_BIOS
3. NVME Mod Insert
4. All microcodes removed in main volume except updated 306C3
5. All original microcodes remain in secondary (last) volume >> updated

This BIOS (G751JY) does not contain Overclocking Performance Menu, nor a Core Voltage Offset option.
All you have similar to these kind of CPU settings are what you see in AMIBCP at Advanced >> Performance Tuning >> CPU
+ Advanced >> CPU Config

If you are missing anything from those two menus vs what you see in AMIBCP let me know and I can make visible.

@Lost_N_BIOS

Ok all fine. I wanted what you modded for me and very happy even with old SSD the boot time is skyrockect

It’s fine will use XTU to undervolt as usual.

Cheers.

@Svan ! AHHAHA ! I was confused, about all the confusion too, and thinking EthanWalker’s PM was from you, which he linked this thread, so it made all very confusing to me, plus I see posts were moved which added to the mess.

Yes, sorry, if I could unlock some hidden setting for you in the BIOS for voltages I would, but as you can see in AMIBCP nothing is there hidden to unlock.