ASUS ROG RAMPAGE VI EXTREME OMEGA-Modded Bios??

@Lost_N_BIOS

Hi dear friend!!!

Could u please mod this new bios 3006 for Omega, to let it show HPET TCO and other hidden parameters???

https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/LG…9392.1576605856

Thanks in advance!!!

I would be interested in this modded BIOS if it done…

Thanks in Advanced…

@vmanuelgm you are using mostly MC 60 and 64 in your bios and there is another modder on rog forums that is using 49 and 69 but states its for skylakex but he has 3006 for r6eo with MC69, and you recomend mc60 over others, is there a specific reason?, and is MC60 and 64 only for cascade lake x, thank you. link below for that post

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.ph…bios-Rampage-VI

@lingaraju06

Right now I am using MC 69 in Omega 3006 bios…

Can you please note the difference in performance between mc 60 vs 64 vs 69 when u have time, and for a normal user like me is it really necessary to have those hpt tco hidden features enabled, just curious, thank you.

@lingaraju06

In my case I find MC60 and MC69 bring more performance than MC64. MC69 is the latest one, so safer and more refined (theoretically).

The available mod for Omega made by Lost_N_BIOS shows three extra parameters, HPET Timer (enabled/disabled), TCO Timer (enabled/disabled) and SPD Write Disable (True/false). U can’t disable TCO but u can disable HPET in Bios and in OS and check performance (x299 doesn’t work ok with HPET enabled in OS). I have it right now disabled both in Bios and OS and have a good result in terms of latency.

U can also put false in SPD Write Disable if u wanna use some apps like Thaiphoon to modify your SPD’s.

Thank you for the explanation, i was using the 3006 bios provided by asus and then flashed the 3006 with mc69 in rog forums and i cant find or notice any difference except for the intel turbo wattage showing some 4000+ value and and current as very high value but left it at auto as those numbers appear really high and not sure if a cpu needs that kind of power for daily computing, i mostly use my pc for casual and vr gaming 90% of the time.

Talking about gaming low latency is helpful when playing multiplayers. Have a look at FR33THY Youtube Channel, nice content in regards.

@vmanuelgm - I did mod BIOS 3006 for you that you asked about in post #21 right? I seem to remember, maybe I sent in PM, since I don’t see it linked here?
I guess I should add link here too!

* Edit - http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil…626796344289339

@Lost_N_BIOS

U modded it and linked in another thread.

Thanks again.

Does this have mc69 baked into it? And for some reason hpet is present in system devices in device manager before i flashed this 3006 modded bios by lostnbios and it has been since installed this mobo but says no drivers installed and i have some driver software to update drivers and it installed it so what should i do now, just disable it as it is disabled in bios?

@lingaraju06

I modded Lost_N_Bios own mod to include the latest microcodes and modules using UBU.

U can disable HPET device in device manager under Windows, as FR33THY explains in one of his videos. So apart from useplatformclock false in bcdedit, u have to disable manually the HPET in device manager. FR33THY also advises to maintain HPET enabled in bios while disabled under Windows, but he is talking about mainstream platform, and I note again that x299 does like HPET totally disabled.

Lost_N_BIOS,

can I make the same 6901?

lost_N_BIOS

Have not been here in awhile…what is the lastet modded BIOS for the ASUS ROG RAMPAGE VI EXTREME OMEGA

You have been kind enough to get it to me in the past…

Scorpion

Версия 3105 NEW BIOS!

can you make the same bios mod on it?:
HPET OFF