Asus RX 580 UEFI/ CSM Bug

I have bought from a friend, surely no modified bios. I have also noticed the ASB2 instead of AS##. I have a second igpu and ch341 flasher. I will try and check

Thanks
Their

I did find another asb# https://www.techpowerup.com/vgabios/225901/225901 with the same newer K4G80325FC (mostly found on rx590s, but I guess newer 580s too). I’d flash a strix o8g (triple) instead of the dual though (triple 08g is the same as t8g at least, just not as high bin), but I haven’t seen one of thsoe bioses yet

Can’t fix my Strix RX480 OC…

I have it flashed with Strix RX580 OC for ages, I updated GOP all fine, flashed it and same problem sadly.

Now there’s a way to activate AMD SAM on older GPU’s but I can’t use it because both disabling CSM or activating REBAR on my bios make it go beep beep beep and I only get a picture on windows which sucks.

I’m using a 8700K with Gigabyte Z390 AORUS ELITE and currently I’m using F10H bios, there’s only 1 above it F10 but doesn’t seem to have anything new other than patching vulnerabilities and claims this:

Should I update the bios? And Is there anything else I can try?

have you ever try to cross flash any vbios? maybe try sapphire?

Also if your card is a 4GB model, legacy rebar (a.k.a the real rebar) usually wont work unless it is limited to 2gb/1gb. on 8GB in the other hand it would able to work (yes the real rebar).

I don’t want to flash any other brand on my Strix and it’s already flashed from Strix RX480 to Strix RX580…

All Strix RX480\580 are 8GB already, that’s not the problem.

ps: I keep getting black screen and can’t go to bios with CSM disabled or memory REBAR ON. I updated GOP and flashed but same problem, maybe it need custom UEFI?? I don’t know how to do that.

well then try use sapphire vbios. if it works, then it is something to do with strix vbios