Asus X99 Deluxe BiosMod Resizeable BAR

I tried MMTool first, Flashback doesn’t work with Modules inserted using MMTOOL.

I use USB Flashback

Thank you very much [Koekieezz]

1 Like

Tried the Afuwin method yet?

Afuwin cannot be used.

Afuwin cannot be used.

okay then, UEFITool inserted modules does flash well but MMTool wont even flash XD

sorry for putting you through this, enjoy the rebar :smiley:

1 Like

Hello I flashed the uefitools bios as well on my x99 deluxe. It only reaches the bios screen now only If I boot via clear CMOS.

EDIT: I reverted back to my old bios 3802 and everything’s well.

Rely ONLY on user own project and guidance from Kuri0… the forum cant be responsible for any user provided files and its own functionality/integrity.
[Experimental] Resizable BAR DXE driver - BIOS/UEFI Modding / BIOS modules (PCI ROM, EFI and others) - Win-Raid Forum (level1techs.com)

A forum is a open-house for the well intended and others… users should read guides and similar user experiences, take their own conclusions and as in real life, there’s always some one that can take advantage of unexperienced users, for their own “testing” purposes, situations that sometimes “escapes” admins control or missed.

Always remember that a user forum is primary the sharing and exchange info on a user encountered issue and trying to get the best change to resolve it, that’s why the guides are a valid tool and the primary direction pointed to a user.

knasiotis1
EDIT: Congrats on your success, enjoy and thank you for sharing you experience and file.

1 Like

Is it possible to also modify bios 3802 with the UEFI patch for rbar?
https://dlcdnets.asus[dot]com/pub/ASUS/mb/LGA2011/X99-DELUXE/X99-DELUXE-ASUS-3802.zip
It’s the only one that runs stably with my memory configuration. 4g decoding is enabled and CSM is disabled.
Without the mod probably doesn’t work since rebarMod throws GetLastError: 5
Thank you in advance!
Nevermind guys, I did it myself!
Both the module that enables the driver and the patches!
I’m sharing it here for anyone who owns an X99 Deluxe and doesn’t want to install the BETA bios versions.
MODDED RBAR BIOS FOR X99 DELUXE
GDRIVE X99D.CAP
X99D.zip (8.0 MB)

(For anyone who finds this post via google or something. After flushing you also need to run the rebarstate exe made by @Kuri0, which is mentioned in @Koekieezz 's first post to initialize it)

1 Like

i would like to suggest you to attache the bios file as .zip compressed here, might be useful if one day the gdrive link wont work :wink:

2 Likes

Nice suggestion! I included the zip in my reply. Thanks!

1 Like

@knasiotis1 have you tried this? this one used to not work (wont flash at all) by the previous user. if you dont mind testing :joy:

I can’t because version 4101 does not work with my build

1 Like

On new ASUS motherboards, there is an option in the BIOS that allows you to enable / disable Resizeable BAR.
After flashing this mod, if it is possible to turn it off in the BIOS? Or will he always be?

@Dagal you have to turn it on using ReBarState it’s off by default

@Kuri0 Is it possible to make settings to enable / disable Resizable BAR in the menu in the BIOS, like in the original?

@Dagal to my knowledge no but maybe someone else here will know how to add entry to bios settings

ReBarState.exe doesn’t work for me.

Obtained SE_SYSTEM_ENVIRONMENT_NAME
ReBarState variable doesn’t exist / Disabled. Enter a value to create it.

Failed to write ReBarState UEFI variable
GetLastError: 5

Flashed via AFUWIN. 4G enables, CSM disabled. Patchs was applied.

Any suggestions? Board Asus X99 Deluxe. Bios 4101.

Tried also on linux, get Segmentation fault error.

i know my motherboard is not that x99 , but i have one Asus x99 pro usb 3.1 , and i need to activate my 4g , and the resizable bar , but i don’t know how i can do this , i’ve tried to change the bios by myself , But I was afraid of changing the bios and having a problem happen, because I want to be sure of what I’m going to do , edit 1 : i have the bios X99-PRO-USB31-ASUS-3801

Hello @Rewter,

Looking at the file, Above 4G Decode option is in the Setup>Boot section of the BIOS setup.

Is it hidden for you?

Best regards,

yes i have found it on a section of my bios “X99-PRO-USB31-ASUS-3801” its hidden for me , i have to extract the info from , i need to know how i can flash the bios mod and activate this steps 'cause my motherboard have this features, but like i said it’s hidden

I found this forum post. Any chance you can do this for the Asus X99-AII ?