Asus X99 WS/IPMI - All Core Turbo

Yes - I think it works great. My CPU max ratio is 36x. It holds that indefinitely unless there’s power max issues (such as P95). Normal applications, like gaming, hold 36x without throttle. I have not yet played with BCLK or core voltages.

My understanding was that BCLK is a tricky bitch that has a tendency to throw the whole system into a wacky state (without much benefit on xeons).

Thanks for your thoughts and confirmation. I asked because user here says still not unlocked all cores - X99Z V102 Inserted .FFS driver doesn’t work
And in your benchmark, I noticed not all cores hit max either, but looking back at image on post #6 I see they are all hitting x36. So I must have had your thread/results confused with another post/thread or something, someone posted results I remember only one core hitting 34 and rest staying at 32 I think
Bclk is same for standard CPU and XEON, they are same/same in this regard, if Bclk is not worth the hassle on X99 then it applies to all CPU Xeon and Normal Desktop CPU

Hi , I have Intel Xeon E5 - 2698 V4 ES QHUZ proc. Can help me with modded bios for ASUS X99-E WS or HP Z440 motherboards. Thanks Vengaiah

I am ok to pay for the services

Hi , Can someone throw some light on this

You have a v4 CPU. Hacking bios methods for v3 don’t carry over to v4. It’s also 100% outside my area of expertise - so I’m no help to you. I would recommend making a new post, similar to what I did.

Hi, Thanks for reply