ASUS Z270 Prime Bricked after BIOS Update

Hello I am creating this thread since I bricked my ASUS motherboard z207-a Prime
I was trying to flash my BIOS chip to do the Coffee lake mod,
I was able to get a successful read however once I was flashing it I guess I moved it and now I am unable to get a read on the chip
I tried with a pomona clip and is not working either
I am to the point to change the BIOS chip, I already bought some in amazon, plus I have the tools to program the chip
The problem I am facing is that the chip that I bought is different that the one installed
The one installed is a micron 25Q128A
and the one bought at amazon is a Windbond 25Q128FVSG

I have the modded BIOS that Lost_N_Bios did for me
The only problem is that I dont know how to change the Chip ID into the BIOS
I already have someone who can install it
Any help is appreciated

Modded BIOS BIOS modified by Lost_N_Bios
WARNING This BIOS includes Serial number and MAC ID to my device.

@kazp3r - Put old CPU back in, then USB Flashback the stock BIOS, and that should fix it all and put you back to square one
The last BIOS I sent you was not same one you linked >> kazp3r-Asus-Z270-A-Prime-1203-Coffee_Mod-SysDetails-Fix-TakeTWO??

Anyway, about replacing the chip, which I doubt you need to do (if you shorted the BIOS or board during read/write, probably more is damaged than the BIOS chip which usually survives a short)
These chips are all already set compatible in the stock BIOS (so you’re good to go) >>
EF4018 (Winbond W25Q128)
20BA18 (Micron N25Q128)

C84018 (GigaDevice GD25x128)

For W25Q128FV you need to use 1.18 version CH341A software (for valid read only), or use ASProgrammer 1.41, otherwise other versions always fail (at read sometimes, but write always).
For write to this chip, only Colibri (included below) or ASProgrammer has been confirmed working here by others
Personal testing here (Asprogrammer) - Bricked Asus Z170-AR

Sorry for the delay I needed another PSU to test the motherboard

So I tried to do the restore via USB and is not working, I don’t get an image or anything, just the LED of the CPU is red and stays on, this is the original processor the i5 6500, I also tried with the disc that comes in the box and same thing happens, if the BIOS does not require to be changed I am going to change the BIOS chip physically, I will update the outcome. I already programed the chip using Asprogrammer, and I was able to read the contents on the chip, do you still have the las BIOS you linked to me?