Asus Z97 Deluxe and M.2 on Windows XP

Good afternoon.
Can you please tell me, will it be possible to install Windows XP on the Asus Z97 Deluxe motherboard using the m2 connector and disk m2 2280 sata?
As far as I know, on the Asus Z97 Deluxe M.2 is connected to the Intel Z97 chipset, and the modified AHCI by Fernando drivers should fit?
Or not?
I would like to use this Sata M.2 SSD WD Red SA500 M.2 WDS200T1R0B
Help me please…

@steregushchyy30 :
To be able to answer your question I need the HardwareIDs of the SATA AHCI Controller, which is used for the data transfer to the PCIe connected M.2 SSD.

Thanks for the answer. I will definitely look at the hardware ID and I will write.
But I have one more question.
There are two more SATA ports on the Asus Z97 Deluxe motherboard, which are connected to the asmedia asm1061 controller
Of course, there are no drivers for Z97 and Windows XP on the official website.
But there are drivers for the ASM1061 for other boards, x79 from asus and msi.
The question is - are the ASM1061 drivers of version 2.0.8.000 suitable for z97 and windows xp?
Or do I need to use the version 1.3.4.0?
Or maybe there are newer ASM1061 drivers for windows xp?

@steregushchyy30 : Attached is the latest original ASMedia 106x SATA driver of my private driver archive, which has been designed for Windows XP x86. It is v3.2.0.0 dated 03/28/2016.

You can find it out yourself by checking the HardwareIDs of the on-board ASMedia 106x SATA Controller and comparing it with the HardwareIDs list of the related *.inf file.
The mainboard’s chipset doesn’t matter, only the DeviceID of the on-board SATA Controller is important.

32bit ASMedia 106x SATA AHCI&RAID driver v3.2.0.0 WHQL for XPW2k3 x86.rar (51.2 KB)