Big loss in performance with my SSDs

Hi all
Is there anybody here having ideas about the big loss in performance?

Magician 11112020.jpg

Here are my specs : Rampage 6 extreme encore, intel core i9-10900x, 32 Go RAM, 1x970 EVO PLUS NVME SSD, 1x970 EVO NVME SSD.
Drivers for SSD is samsung nvme driver up to date.
I have the same problem with both SSD. The SSD’s are mounted in the DIMM2 riser card connected as PCIe Gen3x4.
It seems that the problem arose just after the 20H2 update.
Any ideas?
Thanks
François

@francoistoen :
Although your recent benchmark results drop may have been caused by something, which has nothing to do with the OS, I can confirm, that the currently latest Build of Win10 20H2 is not the best regarding its performance.
My advice: Check your on-board/connected devices and BIOS/OS settings. If everything is perfect, you may have to wait for a better Win10 21H1 version.

@Fernando

Thanks for your answer. I did some experiments to have more knowledge about this problem.
I restored my system from a backup dated august 2020 (before 20h2 update) and tested again the performance > everything is ok.
Then i updated a lot of software (Samsung magician, differents intel devices; net framawork , amd graphics and the functionality for 20H2 from windows update) windows version is now 19042.630 )>evrything OK
The last windows version is 19042.640 but windows update do not propose it at that time.
So the problem seems to be out…I’m waiting for last update.
Thanks

@Fernando
I sorted out the problem. It was not windows 20H2 nor drivers but the software update of acronis tueimage 2021. It was the only sofware installed at the same time as the windows update. I do not know why this behavior occurs, bur when I stop the acronis services (alot maybe 6 or seven) and make performance test again everything is alright. I will see with acronis if they have ideas about that.
Thanks for giving answers.
François

@francoistoen :
Thanks for having found and written about the reason for your performance drop.
It is generally a good idea to run the task manager and to inactivate all processes, which are running in the backgound, before doing any benchmark test.