Bios Acer e5-571g

Hello everyone. Who can help update the microcode, intel gop, Intel Management Engine, Intel VGA Bios, Intel RST OROMs, Realtek Lan.And Flash Descriptor unlock.
My bios is now with advanced and Power page.
Flashing the BIOS through the programmer, but I want to understand how to remove the protection
Intel 5200u CPU
Dump stuck

dump Mod6.rar (3.82 MB)

@Miha800 - What protection do you need to learn to remove, Flash Descriptor Unlock? If yes, see this guide it’s very simple, see section “B” spoiler #2 - [Guide] Unlock Intel Flash Descriptor Read/Write Access Permissions for SPI Servicing

You said dump stock attached, but before that you said you have advanced and power page (mod BIOS). So which is what, why attach stock BIOS if you are using a modified BIOS, that you want further mods done on?
That is a lot of mods, if you read around many guides here to help you do most of those.

I did not do the mod myself, I was made by one kind person. There, only the advanced and power tabs are unlocked. I just want to update the modules, but I don’t know how.

I understand, thanks! Well upload that modified BIOS for further mod, not stock BIOS, then I will check and let you know about the modules if they can be updated and how etc.

Well, thank you…

And another question, how to remove the protection so that you can flash it not only with the help of the programmer?

dump Mod6 (1).rar (3.82 MB)

@Miha800 - How did you flash the original mod BIOS with the unlocked adv and power tabs? If it came with stock flashing tools, and it flashed the mod BIOS, they are modified, so you can use those to flash other mod BIOS too.
I am not sure how to remove stock protection for this model, but I can look, link me to stock exe or zip download package and Ill see if I can do for you.
Please also link me to the “Mod” BIOS download package with the adv and power tabs unlocked, so I can check it’s files if there is already modified flash files there.

I checked mod BIOS real quick - GOP, Realtek, Broadcom, and RST can all be updated via UBU tool, as well as the many vBIOS files. All that can alternatively be done with UEFITool as well.

I flashed it with the help of the programmer, but I would like to do without it next time. This is mod bios with open tabs.

OK, well there is a few ways, one is here maybe work for your BIOS, hard to know without you trying
http://catchtito.blogspot.com/2013/05/ho…om-1x-bios.html

You can try sleep trick method, sometimes this removes lock temporarily
https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R…14071#pid114071

Other, we modified stock package flash tools, similar to above, but with other edits. What error do you get when trying to write back BIOS region from FPT dump?
Maybe FPRR protection, error 268 or 280, sometimes I can remove that sometimes (via assembly and hex), but you need to put on first mod BIOS with that removed using programmer, then next mod you can flash via FPT, but you also have to keep doing the unlock mod on any/all subsequent BIOS files you flash.
So, really, easiest way for you is to always use programmer. And, once you done with this mod programming back on, you wont need to do again for long time anyway

Sorry, I forgot to mention, microcodes can also be updated via UBU or UEFITool and hex too. Default BIOS settings can be changed with EZH2O tool as well, or UEFITool extract setup module, then can be changes via IFR output and hex. FD Unlock, see post #2
If you’ll make a package with all the updated roms you want, I can update it for you. Don’t need microcodes, I have those already. While I do that, I’ll see about unlocking the FPRR lock for you too (I checked, pretty sure I can remove, but you will have to program in that unlocked BIOS)

Error 280.I tried to do as it is written there, it did not help.Help then update the CPU microcode, otherwise turbo boost does not work on this.
Or tell me how to roll back bios to version 1.27. Everything worked as it should. (Turbo boost)

This is dump bios 1.32

dump.rar (3.83 MB)

This is the bios that I would like to roll back to.
https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles…4461.1578747292

I tried to roll back, but it gives an error, changed the parameters.