BIOS Fáil ASUS n56vz

Hello guys, im not shure im posting in the right place but i need help, my laptop ASUS n56vz has bricked , i entered BIOS and changed the size of memory for graphics, it was 64mb i think and i changed it to maximum value, now all i get is black screen… I have allready removed BIOS battery for hard reset and nothing, can any of you help me? This seems to be a common issue, i seen in other fóruns people complaining the same problem just for changing boot order and than having to replace motherboard. If anyone can help me it would be amazing

Hello guest,

your request doesn’t match the main topics “AHCI/RAID Drivers” and “BIOS Modding” of this Forum and has nothing to do with the Sub-Forum “Special Tools”, where you posted it.
So you cannot expect any help here.

Happy Easter!
Fernando

Zitat von Gast im Beitrag #1
Hello guys, im not shure im posting in the right place but i need help, my laptop ASUS n56vz has bricked , i entered BIOS and changed the size of memory for graphics, it was 64mb i think and i changed it to maximum value, now all i get is black screen... I have allready removed BIOS battery for hard reset and nothing, can any of you help me? This seems to be a common issue, i seen in other fóruns people complaining the same problem just for changing boot order and than having to replace motherboard. If anyone can help me it would be amazing

Well i might be able to help, similar issue happened to me changing a BIOS setting that looks like it wouldn't make a difference then bios wont load anymore.
My problem was i had a unstable HDD connected that was 8 years old and i guess was on its way out, unplugging it let the pc boot again, try unplugging all your stuff and see if a screen is shown after you cmos reset with it all unplugged.
And yes for my case if HDD is bad resetting cmos will do nothing until the bad hdd is removed.