BIOS for 7th Gen Intel Core i7 7500U

I need to delete the BIOS for 7th Gen Intel Core i7 7500U and reinstall it again… I am looking for the BIOS [not sure what it is called binary or image] itself…
Thanks

@oldtown - Wow, lots missing here, please add all the info you know is missing.

FYI, you can’t “delete a BIOS” unless you mean a file on your desktop or a folder

I am not sure what the problem here.
What I have is I have to remove the internal battery every time before I start my PC.
Because I have to access BIOS to select where computer should boot from… [just want windows which is saved on the PC hard disk]
when I shut down the PC, my BOOT selection is lost.
Also sometimes the device won’t power on…

Thanks

Sorry, I assumed you’d know, but I guess not

you need to give your system model, and a link to your BIOS. Then explain in full what you are thinking, what you wanted to do, etc.
Your original post reads like the middle of a discussion you and some guy where having in a hidden room, no one here would be able to answer anything from post #1

Sounds like you are not setting yoru main HDD to be the first boot device on the disk priority list (This is not the 1, 2, 3 where you choose CD/DVD, hard drive, floppy etc, this is another page or setting).
I can’t answer you more directly than this until you give me your model name or a link to your BIOS so I can look and then show you the correct place to make this change.

If you are already doing this, in the proper place in the BIOS, then you may need a new CMOS battery (CR2032)
Leaving in the CMOS battery only. If you remove the main large battery, and unplug the PSU from the back, or from the wall, is the BIOS clock date and time reset to some super old date? If yes, then you need new CMOS battery

None of what you said in reply #3 has anything to do with, or even sounds related to your first post, so you see what I mean.
Post one now sounds even more confusing

I bought this mini PC from https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32768180…53b24c4dYlnJVW
I wasn’t able to find a place link to my BIOS online.

The problem started when I wanted to turn my PC on and I won’t start at all… nothing one the screen and no lights on the mini PC or keyboard…

1. I removed the CMOS battery and tried to start PC it worked.
2. I reset BIOS to default setting…

which have windows boot manager…
I saved setting and exited BIOS…
The system started.
When I restart windows it works fine.
when I shut down the PC I have to go #1.

Thanks

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Education
Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362
Other OS Description Not Available
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Name DESKTOP-0JLFEBN
System Manufacturer Default string
System Model Default string
System Type x64-based PC
System SKU Default string
Processor Intel(R) Core™ i7-7600U CPU @ 2.80GHz, 2904 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. 5.12, 12/4/2017
SMBIOS Version 3.0
Embedded Controller Version 255.255
BIOS Mode UEFI
BaseBoard Manufacturer INTEL Corporation
BaseBoard Product SKYBAY
BaseBoard Version Default string
Platform Role Mobile
Secure Boot State Off
PCR7 Configuration Binding Not Possible
Windows Directory C:\Windows
System Directory C:\Windows\system32
Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume2
Locale United States
Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "10.0.18362.267"
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 16.0 GB
Total Physical Memory 15.9 GB
Available Physical Memory 11.9 GB
Total Virtual Memory 18.8 GB
Available Virtual Memory 14.1 GB
Page File Space 2.88 GB
Page File C:\pagefile.sys
Kernel DMA Protection Off
Virtualization-based security Not enabled
Device Encryption Support Reasons for failed automatic device encryption: TPM is not usable, PCR7 binding is not supported, Hardware Security Test Interface failed and device is not Modern Standby, TPM is not usable
Hyper-V - VM Monitor Mode Extensions Yes
Hyper-V - Second Level Address Translation Extensions Yes
Hyper-V - Virtualization Enabled in Firmware Yes
Hyper-V - Data Execution Protection Yes