Bios modding and bclk overclocking on the HM87 series chipset. (AMI BIOS)

Good day everyone.

First of all I have to thank you very much for creating your UBU tool. Very handy and helped me out quite a bit for downgrading the microcode plus updating all my modules.
Let you guys know I own a ASUS G750JZ, I have done lots of modding to the laptop as well as unlocking. Before I ask for any help let me tell you what I’ve managed to do so far and what hardware I’m running.

CPU Type - Mobile QuadCore Intel Core i7-4700HQ, 3600MHz (36x100) (All cores unlocked via microcode 7h)
Motherboard Chipset - Intel Lynx Point HM87, Intel Haswell
System Memory- 32202 MB (Kingston Hyperx Impact DDR3-1600 SDRAM) 9-9-9-27-2t
Intel(R) Mobile Express Chipset SATA RAID Controller - Raid 0 (2x Samsung SSD 850 PRO 256gb) (Updated via UBU)
iGPU - Intel HD Graphics 4600 (Updated via UBU) 1200mhz core, 800mhz vram, running at 1046mv
dGPU - GTX 880m 4gb (Personally modded vBIOS) 1202mhz core, 6018mhz vram, running at 1137mv

I’m am running my own custom bios for the G750JZ that me and my friend made up together from scratch.
I have my own programmer. (TL866A USB Universal Minipro Programmer EEPROM FLASH 8051 AVR MCU GAL PIC SPI)
Programmed the bios myself managed to unlock the descriptor region as well as every other lock there is on the laptop.
I have every setting that can be unlocked in the bios unlocked including the Chipset tab.
All tdp for boost unlocked and set for 78w and like I said before core multi unlocked to 3.6 GHz on all cores at full load.
Every other setting tweaked to my liking (c-states disabled, Spread spectrum disabled)

Now this is where I need help with the bclk overclocking if anyone here can help me.

I am running the Intel 8 series ME firmware 9.0.31.1487.
From modding and flashing my own bios, ME firmware from scratch I some how managed to unlock the Reference clock (bclk) and it can be set in the bios via ICC overclocking tab.
100 MHz Max
99.53 MHz Min
Only can support downclocking with the Spread Spectrum clocking at .5 MHz.
DMI/PEG can be changed from the default 5/5 ratio.

So I do have control of the bclk in the bios and in windows via XTU (which I don’t want to use like ever), but I cannot actually overclock over 100 MHz.
I want to at least achive a slight OC on the bclk which I’ve been researching for a long time and can’t find exact directions on the HM87 specifically.

If anyone here can give me any advice or point me in the proper direction for hex editing or editing via FITC to unlock the bclk past 100 MHz I would be very grateful.
Even if anyone has had experience unlocking the bclk for overclocking before I would be very grateful for your assistance.

2 more things lol
1. Also Aida 64 and Hwinfo both report that the maximum overclock that the i7 4700Hq can do is 3800 MHz not 3600 MHz. (if anyone knows anything about why its reading this and if the bins can be increased to 4x)
2. Any information about the ICC overclock lib in the bios.

Thank you for your time.

Nobody has any idea about this or tried this themselves??

@Kamiccolo :
Welcome at Win-RAID Forum!

The BIOS Modding section of this Forum has been primariy designed for users, who want to optimize their system by updating special LEGACY and UEFI BIOS modules, which have an impact on the performance of their system or on the duration of the boot time, but not for users, who want to boost their overclocking options by modifying BIOS modules, which do not belong to the CPU Microcodes.

There are obviously not many users of a mobile system, who were courageous enough to modify the BIOS of their Mobile system the way you want to do it.
Maybe you will get a better support by special Forums for Overclockers.

Regards
Dieter (alias Fernando)

Would you want to share that epic bios? I have a G750JS, and I’m already running an unlocked VBIOS…
If might be an hardware limitation form Asus, i have a fully unlocked BIOS in my Asus N53SM that I did myself, and it also only allows me to downlock the BCLK byt 0.5 or 1Mhz, anything under or over that will result in the BIOS saying that it is not supported or it wont change anything at all and reset the value the next time I enter in that section of the BIOS.