Bios modding Asus x99 ws/ipmi [Request]/Help

Hi everyone so wondering if someone can help me either modding a bios or telling me how to disable the write protection for asus x99 ws/ipmi board, the main think i want is rebar running with this being a workstation board the adress space for an 8gb 3060ti should be perfect, i got the rebar modded in the bios but ez 2 flash says this isnt a valid bios now. do i have to use Bios Flashback, or can i just diable the bios check.

i will zip my modded bios and the stock bios

the other thing i was kind of wanting to try is realocation pcie allocation

for example the main slot on this board is slot 2 and if i use slot 1 it turns slot 2 into x8 pcie 3.0 id like for that to not happen as id only be using 4 lanes off the top slot and 1 lane on another slot the card is deshrouded so it eats up alot of slots and cooling is hurt when using the second last slot.

ideally id like to have this order

slot 1 as 4/8 only wired for 8x

slot 2 as always 16x

slot 3 as 8/16

slot 4 doesnt matter

slot 5 4/8

i dont know if that is doable but would be nice if it is or if someone can tell me how to arrange the lane allocation. but my main thing right now is getting rebar working

Well cant upload files :frowning: ill send the link to it i am running 4001

X99-WS/IPMI BIOS & FIRMWARE | Server & Workstation | ASUS

Usually, mods can be flashed with USB BFB, EZ will always fails the security checks and do not use OS environment, 99,9% USB BFB is the way when this feature is available on Asus boards.

For PCIe BIF, theres plenty of guides fro Asus X79/99, now you may not get that “personalization”… doesnt work like that, good luck.

that is why i was asking the main thing was getting rebar and having the main slot not switching to 8x pcie

What was asked was answered, rest is in the forum.