Bios modification request supermicro C7Z87-OCE, for nvme

que tal quisiera poder recibir su ayuda para poder instalar un adaptador pci-ex x16 a este modelo de tarjeta supermicro C7Z87-OCE; aparte de que no se que problema tiene el bios que al hacer una instalacion desde 0 del windows, si no le pongo password al disco no bootea y si le pongo clave accede al bios doy F4 y ya encuentra el disco para acceder a windows, pueden ayudarme?
Tambien de como flashear el nuevo bios, muchas gracias por su apoyo Fer

The FORUM is international ENGLISH language, as its serves users from all the world, you do know at least, the use of a translator?
My native language is not english and i do not have to do your job.

• Refer to the motherboard manual and latest bios version README files inside the official C7Z87OC5_130.zip for correct flash procedures.
  • Perform the regular updated to the latest bios 130, if not already.
  • Get the C. Intel (CS)ME System Tools v9.1 from here:
    Intel (Converged Security) Management Engine: Drivers, Firmware and Tools (2-15) - Special Topics / Intel Management Engine - Win-Raid Forum (level1techs.com)
  • Shutdown the system and unplugg AC power for 15m, set the ME jumper on the motherboard according the manual, boot to Windows OS.
  • Use the the Intel FPT tool from the download v9.1 package and perform on root system drive or root folder (Ex.: C:\ME9), as CMD line ADMIN
    fptw64.exe -bios -d bios_reg.bin
    fptw64.exe -d spi_full.bin
  • Store these files on a safe location along with a copy of the original C7Z87OC5.130 update file, outside the system, preferably on an FAT32 USB drive.
  • Now the NVMe mod, grab the original C7Z87OC5.130 and follow this guide:
    [HowTo] Get full NVMe Support for all Systems with an AMI UEFI BIOS - Special Topics / NVMe Support for old Systems - Win-Raid Forum (level1techs.com)
  • Post here the mod file for PAD verification before flashing and wait for confirmation.
  • When confirmed, rename the mod file to the orignal named C7Z87OC5.130
  • Perform the update according the Read_This_Before_Flash.txt inside the SuperMicro zip
  • Shutdown/Power off the system upon successfully flash, set the JPME1 jumper back to original position, clear CMOS, power on the system and load default bios with F9.
  • Install Windows on the NVMe according the previous guide on section Step 4 - Installation of the OS onto the NVMe SSD

Good luck