[BIOS Problem] Advanced internal/external Graphics Configuration

NH58DBQ

thank you in advance :slight_smile:

Edit by Fernando: Thread title specified/customized

Which ones do you mean?
What has your question to do with the topic “BIOS Modding”?

Advice:
Please give the thread a meaningful title (to be able to guess the topic without opening the start post).

-internal display- and -primary display-.
i meant that what are they for, what does this options do, what happens if u change them and there are multiple options in them.

btw sorry for misunderstanding my english is not perfect😅

The CPU of your mainboard obviously contains an “Internal Graphics Processing Unit” (iGPU), but you can insert an additional (discrete) PCIe connected graphics card. The shown BIOS settings will allow you to configure their usage after having inserted a discrete graphics card (to prevent, that both graphics adapters interfere each other).
For details please look >here<.

1 Like

so if i change primary display to other gpu (gtx 1650) will i gain performance and display to monitor screen? and what happens if i change internal graphics to disabled so my pc can just use the other gpu. since i dont have MUX switch

Yes, you will get a better graphics performance.

Don’t worry about that. The BIOS of your device offers the “Advanced > Graphics Configuration” options.

1 Like

soo which one should i change to? because there is much more than 2 :smiley:

btw when i changed internal graphics to disabled i got no screen and i undid it.

@tisinamik
You should enter the BIOS, do the desired Graphics Configuration settings and save them. Afterwards the chosen “Primary Display” should work (provided, that the related graphics card has been inserted into a matching PCIe slot).

1 Like