BIOS Update Motherboard Manufacturer Unknown

Hi, I bought a cheap laptop at Walmart. I need to update my BIOS because my computer is failing in several things. Investigating I found that the BIOS is American Megatrends Inc. CC-14.1-BI-Y116GRX200-202-l, 08/09/2021.
CPU-Z indicates Manufacturer: “to be filled for OEM”.

So I open my laptop, and there’s no motherboard name. But it seems that it is this, however my computer is not an EVOO brand.

I leave a link about the BIOS information that I found. I already searched everywhere how to update the motherboard but I don’t have the name of the manufacturer. What I can do?.

Seems those “exclusive” from Walmart, you wont see any support from the barebone OEM builder. And usually the mainboard design is used for several post Marketing brands.
In this case theres a lead… WEIBU
This is not an end user company to contact with… this is Walmart product, period.

Handle 0x0022, DMI type 12, 5 bytes
System Configuration Options
Option 1: WEIBU

Who told you that the “several failings” is due to the bios of the system???
It would be more convincing if the symptoms were described…

EDIT: Do not loose time on that OEM company, as i said its an OEM builder not end user product support. Why do people thinks that its all bios/soft related issue…
Your symptom is hw circuit related. Its needs lab diagnostic, over_n_out.

I’ll check that page of WEIBU. The symptoms: Lately I can’t use my laptop without plug-in, the battery was checked and it’s fine, its charge cycles are complete. Sometimes it goes into hibernation for no reason and every time I turn it on the time is wrong.

Thank you!! I’ll check my laptop with another engineer.

Have you checked the CMOS-battery?