Bricked Helios 300 Completely

So 3 weeks ago I posted how my bios had been bricked. I tried everything using the ch341a programmer and nothing worked. Here’s what happens. I hit the power button, power led turns on for 3 seconds and then turns off. No keyboard, no fans, no hdd, nothing else works. It got worse like that after I flashed improperly using the programmer. Before using the programmer, the brick was still soft. the laptop’s fans would turn on for 5 seconds, keyboard would work, just no display and then turn off after 5 seconds. After the flash nothing works. It’s been 3 weeks since my laptop is at the Acer service center and they can’t seem to get any replacement for the motherboard. They told me they’ll have to send it back unrepairable otherwise. I’m making this thread to know if there’s still hope I can use the programmer to fix things? I do have an old full bios dump when the system was working. The bios chip still gets recognized, it’s not dead. Is there hope? I feel like the motherboard is dead cuz nothing turns on except the led. But I’m not entirely sure. The laptop model is PH315-53 rtx 3060 2021 model. here’s the working dump. https://www.mediafire.com/file/wvdbk7hl1…6.1158.bin/file

Anyone?