Broked chip in MS-16K21 REV 2.1

Only on old bios I have problems, the point is that every 10 min blue screen video scheulder error.
My new bios chip is MXIC 25l6473E

So, do as I mentioned above (see edit), in case you opened this thread while I was editing.
25L6473E is same/equiv to original, so no FD/ME changes needed

What do I have to do now?

Program in oldbios.bin with programmer, be sure to erase/blank check first, then write/verify. Then boot to BIOS, M-Flash latest BIOS from MSI, then shut down.
Clear CMOS, boot to BIOS, load optimal defaults, then save/apply and exit, reboot back to BIOS and then make all changes you want.

Do you mean that I upload old bios to the new chip?

Yes, Program oldbios.bin to chip with flash programmer. Then do as I mentioned above

How to clear CMOS?

Sorry, forgot this was laptop. You may not be able to clear CMOS, but you can try remove main battery, remove power cable, press and hold the power on button for 15-20 seconds, then do rest I mentioned.

I did as you said. I still get blue screen video scheulder error after 10 minutes. The dragon center does not read the temperature and rotation of the fans

Then this could be BIOS bug in that BIOS version, or some driver issue causing that. Program back in oldbios.bin and leave things alone. What do you need updated in oldbios.bin and I can update it for you

Now I programmed the bios from msi page and there is no blue screen. But now some keys do not work. I’m giving up slowly

You can’t do it that way, this is why I said only program in oldbios.bin then UPDATE using M-Flash to latest BIOS.
Obviously there is some bug in this BIOS, so I advise you go back to oldbios.bin with programmer, then if you need something updated like ME FW or ucodes, BIOS modules etc, let me know and I can edit oldbios.bin to update it for you

I would like you to update it :grin:

@Aikuman - So, you want me to update oldbios.bin - what do you want updated in it?

I have came here because I have the same MSI-GS63VR 7RF, I was upgrading the bios, stock one.
I was having HTMI issues, so started this thing.
Then it was restarted at 17 or 19 percent without fully finished, computer bricked.

It stays at black screen, keyboard light on forever.

I am planning to flash the bios or swap out the bios chip, thanks for your information above.

Would you kindly let me know which is the bios chip on the mobo?

There are few similar looking ones, I am lost…