Can a broken ceramic smd capacitor affect the CPU frequency

I broke one ceramic smd capacitor on my Helios 300 motherboard while I was cleaning my laptop but laptop was working fine till I notice that my games started to lag very much when I run stress test I saw my cpu at just 2.1ghz and even going down in stress can a capacitor affect the frequency of CPU and is it easy to get a new capacitor and just solder it back on the board ?

IMG-20210307-WA0001.jpg

Well if its there is for some reason…lol
Try to get schema of the motherboard and i will get the details and his function, in order to identify specs.
Its an easy task…as long as u have a little skill and the right tools, this is controlled temperature soldering with the a good soldering tip or low-temp hot-air station.

here is the schematic diagram

1622730327097.jpg

APH31552BV.png

APH31552BD.png

Oh sure my friend… easy as a finger snap.
U need a boardviewer file…
Do u think that users can help with a couple of lousy fotos shared? Get real will u…do u see any reference to circuits and chips used in any foto? Ull guess it for u humm?
This is ur task to do, gathering information and identify the capacitor, this is not a remote soldering session form a tech lab… lol

I COULD NOT GET THE FULL SCHEMATICS AND I DIDNT KNEW THAT IT IS PAID SORRY

U dont need to apologize to me… i didnt asked nothing to u, i just said that only with good docs and detailed information u can really know what is his function and specs in order to get a replacement.
Not all is free and the right tools cost money… thats how technicians and repair stores have to charge repairs to customers, my friend, good luck.