Can AMD USB 3.1 drivers activate USB 2.0 ports on X570 Chipset during Windows 7 install?

Hi,
Excuse me if I am ignorant about this subject. However I am very curious to understand this situation.

I am still a great fan of Windows 7. I use Windows 7 on my MSI B450 chipset board with Ryzen 1st Gen 1200 CPU. With proper drivers slipstreamed it was very easy to install.

I understand that the game is a bit complex with Ryzen 3rd Gen CPUs (3000 series) and X570 Chipset boards.
However I find that some X570 Chipset boards still do have 2 (e.g. MSI Meg X570 ACE) USB 2.0 ports on back panel controlled by the same chipset. So if I slipstream the existing AMD 3.1 USB drivers in Windows 7 boot & install.wim, wouldn’t Windows 7 activate those 2 USB 2.0 back panel ports during installation?

I am very curious to understand the way it would happen and if it prevents for some reason why? Guides on the internet refer to using a PS/2 mouse or keyboard to proceed with Windows 7 on X570 and then manually install all drivers. But wouldn’t those 2 USB 2 ports activate with existing AMD USB 3.1 drivers?

Thanks and regards.

On a scale of 1-10 I’m a 6 on computer literacy…maybe a 7. Anyway I absolutely hate Windows 10,and am building a new computer…Ryzen 7 3799X, ASUS TUF 570, Sapphire Radeon Pulse RX 580. With the build is a cd/dvd drive, I have Windows 7/SP1 CD installation disk, PS2 mouse/keyboard…470 chipset drivers that I’ve read work for 570 chipset. In a Windows for dummies mindset, what else do I need to do to get Windows 7 to work for this build? I would like to make a new install work…but if worst comes to worst…I’ll work with my current install on a SSD. Any advice or suggestions…knowing at this point I will have NO updates for Windows 7???

https://www.reddit.com/r/LegacyWindows/w…with-ryzen-3000