Can U help me,pls for Windows XP driver for aphi?

Good afternoon, everyone.

I have created a flash drive on which Windows piggy is installed. I’ve done this with Win7 and 10, it’s very convenient, I go to many places and just stick to my games and saves.

It works by itself, the flash drive with Windows was launched on 3 old computers, everything works. But the error 0x0000005A naturally occurred on the laptop (I think it will be 0x000007B in the future), but not a fact.

The laptop is in my description, but just in case: I don’t need a discrete graphics card and other joys like Wi-Fi. Only headphones, USB (to connect a LAN adapter so that you can create an IPX network), since I need to leave for six months with a girl in another country. You can’t drag and drop old computers. Therefore, I decided to make such a flash drive with games for myself and for her. My bios supports legacy versions, but there is no such thing to change ACHI to IDE. Is there any firewood to throw them on the finished OS, which I have on a flash drive.

As far as it is real, and the virtual machine will not work, it makes a brakeman from almost any computer.

ps: I hope I explained everything easily…If you need bios screenshots, just tell me. Thanks for attention.

Pss: I installed some kind of 2020 build, but I realized the deception that driver was sewn in there, I found the Final USB chip of 2014 - I want to try it too.

PPPS: People, if the method is complicated, please tell me, I really like to jump with a tambourine.

PPPPS: because on older computers you can put vin 11. There it was, you change something (have already forgotten), and everything checks if there is disk encryption, and everything worked fine.

CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i7-8550U
Memory: 8
HDD: 64 GB 2.0 Flash
GPU: MX 150 nvidia
Laptop/: Lenovo Ideapad 320s - 13IKB