Can't find SATA driver for Lenovo M72e

Please help a newbie…Can’t find a valid SATA driver for Lenovo M72e,
I’ve been searching for days on the Lenovo and Intel websites and can’t find a SATA drivers to intergrate into a nLite CD.
I just got a M72e without an operating system on it, and want to create a operating system with my Win XP service pack 3 CD.
The only driver I could find was a1chp01us17.exe and-or do I need a RAID or AHCI?
Tried extracting a1chp01us17.exe and intergrating the inf files in nLite, then burning a ISO on a blank CD.
They don’t seem to be load when I boot the CD. Don’t know if they were the correct files or not.
The chip set is G2120 dual core, Intell II (ivy bridge?) and the Lenovo M72e model is 3597, no floppy
The number in the motherboard is Lenovo N1996
Any help would be fine, I just don’t want to load a newer Win 10 OS on my harddrive, and hate to part with my WinXP.

@mudhen :
Welcome at Win-RAID Forum!

It is not easy to find out the specifications of your on-board SATA Controller, because you have no knowledge about the on-board SATA Controller and obviously don’t have any Windows OS running on that system.
According to what I have found by doing a Google search for the details about your Lenovo M72e, it has an Intel H61 chipset and I suspect, that the on-board Intel 6-Series Chipset Intel SATA Controller is running by default in AHCI mode and has the DeviceID DEV_1C02.
If I should be right, you will have to integrate an Intel AHCI driver, which supports an Intel 6-Series Chipset SATA AHCI Desktop Controller and Windows XP as well.
This what I recommend to do:
Integrate the Intel RST AHCI driver v11.2.0.1006 WHQL into your XP SP3 image by using the tool nLite according >this< guide. During the driver integration
procedure you should choose the file named iaAHCI.inf and check only the listed device named "Intel(R) Desktop/Workstation/Server Express Chipset SATA AHCI Controller".

Good luck!
Dieter (alias Fernando)

Thanks Fernando,
That gives me a starting point.
I’ll have all day to work on it.

Thanks again Fernando,
I integrated the Sata drivers Sunday into nLite, like you said, and only took about 5 min.
Saved me a lot of work.
Nlite stopped writing to my hard drive with error "Insufficient system resources exist to complete API"
so now that’s what I’ve been working on, eliminating different components to narrow it down.
Thanks again.