Cant Install Windows 7 64 bit on HP Laptop

HP Sleekbook b135sa

Hi!

I have been trying all day to try and install windows 7 on this laptop.
I have legacy support enabled, secure boot disabled.
installing via USB. I have a clean ISO that I know works as I have used it on other computers before.

first I get this error " “Windows Setup could not configure Windows on this computer’s hardware”, so i redid the whole installation and tried loading drivers with the installation.
I have tried different Intel RST drivers, some official even including some of the modded ones on this website. have tried both 32 bit and 64 bit drivers as well. unfortunately it says
"To continue installation, use the Load Driver option to install 32-bit and signed 64-bit drivers. Installing an unsigned 64-bit device driver is not supported and might result in an unusable Windows installation"

Now i am completely baffled.
any help would be appreciated
thanks in advance!

EDIT by Fernando: Unneeded blank lines removed (to save space)

@ coltpython3:
Welcome at Win-RAID Forum!

It should be no problem to get Win7 x64 installed onto your HM77 Chipset system without the need of any third party drivers.
I suspect, that you tried to boot off an USB Flash Drive, which has been connected to an USB 3.0 port. Some USB 3.0 ports are natively not supported by Win7 (32/64bit).
My advice: Insert the USB Flash Drive to an USB 2.0 port. If you don’t have such port, I recommend to boot off a DVD.

Regards
Dieter (alias Fernando)

Hi Fernando!

Thankyou so much for replying. I do appreciate it. unfortunately I am installing from a USB 2 port.

In this case it may be the USB stick, which is responsable for the problem.
Question:
How did you get the OS image onto the USB Flasg Drive? Which tool and which file system did you use?