CH341A Writing and verifying new chip OK but ACPI error

I began fiddling around with a CH341A programmer some days ago on an ASUS P9D-I. Tried to update CPU microcode and the RSTe Rom. Took a new chip, programming works fine, verify every time OK.

- Original native file, changed CPU microcode to latest version, RSTe Rom from 3.7 to 4.6, used FD044 for putting in specific data => system boots up, bios accessible, Raid bios sees the old array (as bootable) , but system doesn’t find boot device (OK, maybe a little heroic)

- Backup file, changed CPU microcode to latest version, RSTe Rom from 3.7 to 3.8 => system boots up, bios accessible, Raid bios sees the old array, got an ACPI error after some seconds aft (Server 2016 essentials, UEFI mode)

- Backup file, changed CPU microcode to latest version => system boots up, bios accessible, Raid bios sees the old array, got the same ACPI error after some seconds (Server 2016 essentials, UEFI mode)

The original chip is working fine so there is not a problem- but what is my fault here? Is there a recommendation not to use a backup- file for UBU?