Change igpu dedicated ram usage

Hello,

I upgraded the version of my bios to the f20 version insyde.

Since the update, in the bios hidden options (that I have dump with FPTW → uefiTool (search for “2GB”) → IRFExtractor) they added a new setting which is “igfx gsm2” that we can’t change (because it’s in the hidden boot options that the OEM lock for some reason) and this setting determines how much dedicated ram the integrated graphics can take from the ram.
(dedicated ram that is directly removed from your total of ram)

In my case the setting is set to 2Go so I loose 2Go of my 16Go of ram (14 left) that I need to play triple A games (like rust, the game take 10Go of ram to play) since the update of my bios the game can only take 8go ram wich lead to a crash because it can’t launch.

So I tried to change this variable to “0xff” (to set to 0Gb of ram) but I am unable to write the varaible to “0xff” at the offset of the “igfx gsm2” variable with “ru.efi” and “grub-mod-setup_var” (put in /EFI/BOOT/ in a USB stick an renamed both to “bootx64.efi”) due to FPRR protection (i am pretty shure this is because the FPRR option is set to “Enable” in my bios hiddens settings).

So i tried to change the FPRR varaible to “0x0” to disable it, but it is protected by himself, so how do i do to change it ?
(i also tried to change the bios lock settings to disable but still can’t because of fprr)

i tried another method to change the variable of my bios, i tried with FPTW with these commands:
“FTPw64.exe -bios -d bios_dump.rom”
and
“FTPw64.exe -bios -f bios_dump.rom” to see if i was able to flash my own bios dump and mainly to see if a was able to write the bios.
Unfortunately it didn’t worked and i get the error :
"Error 167: Protected Range Registers are currently set by BIOS, preventing flash access. "
still because of the FPRR i can’t write on my bios.

So my question is : is there an other way to change this variable ? or change the permission to write the variable ? to have my 2Gb of ram back to my pc.

Thanks for your help (only if you help me).

Files and softwares i used (and usefull informations you probably need to know):

my pc : hp victus 16-r0024nf
version of my rubbish bios : F20
bios manufacturer : insyde
CSME System Tools v16.1 r0
UEFI tool
IRFExtractor
my bios dump : 9.5 MB file on MEGA
(human readable file) bios dump after IRFExtractor (after UEFITools search “fprr” or “igfx” or “overclocking cpu” they are basicly all in the same file) : 2.37 MB file on MEGA