Could Vista hdaudio run with XP?

I tired many hdaudio drivers for xp,but all of them can’t work for virtualbox.But when I tried vista,it worked properly.So I got hdaudio.inf and hdaudio.sys from vista DVD,then changed the file itself name hdaudio.sys to hdaudiv.sys and in inf file.Then I changed the string in hdaudio.sys ntoskrnl.exe to ntoskrn8.sys with hex editor and put ntoskrn8.sys in system32/drivers .What should I do next if I want the driver to work,Could anybody tell me?

@wyf180 :
Here is my comment:

1. If you are searching for a specific driver, it is always a good idea to post the HardwareIDs of the related device.
  2. I doubt, that you will be able to get the Virtualbox running with Windows XP by using an MS HDAudio driver, which is part of another OS.

Since you had already started a thread with a rather similar topic in July (without getting a response) and it doesn’t make sense to have 2 threads open about the same problem, I have deleted the old thread. Additionally I gave your new thread a customized title to enhance your chances to get help from a Windows XP expert (I don’t know much about this OS).
Good luck!

@Fernando It is HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_8384&DEV_7680&SUBSYS_83847680&REV_1034
I recalced checksum and tried the driver,but still can’t work with error 10.

Hardware ID “HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_8384&DEV_7680&SUBSYS_83847680” belongs to a Sigmatel/IDT High Definition Audio device, after doing some google searches

only the original PC manufacturer or motherboard maker has the Sigmatel/IDT audio drivers as Sigmatel or IDT (now owned by Tempo Semiconductor Inc,) never issues those drivers to end users and only to PC manufacturers/OEMs

edit - the Vista/Win7/Win8x/Win10/Win11 HD audio architecture is vastly different from Win2000/XP/2003, so it went through a major change