creating a new bios background or updating bios to look like another

Good day everyone.

First of all I have to thank you very much for creating your UBU tool. Very handy and helped me out quite a bit for downgrading the microcode plus updating all my modules.
Let you guys know I own a ASUS G750JZ, I have done lots of modding to the laptop as well as unlocking. Before I ask for any help let me tell you what I’ve managed to do so far and what hardware I’m running.

CPU Type - Mobile QuadCore Intel Core i7-4700HQ, 3600MHz (36x100) (All cores unlocked via microcode 7h)
Motherboard Chipset - Intel Lynx Point HM87, Intel Haswell
System Memory- 32202 MB (Kingston Hyperx Impact DDR3-1600 SDRAM) 9-9-9-27-2t
Intel(R) Mobile Express Chipset SATA RAID Controller - Raid 0 (2x Samsung SSD 850 PRO 256gb) (Updated via UBU)
iGPU - Intel HD Graphics 4600 (Updated via UBU) 1200mhz core, 800mhz vram, running at 1046mv
dGPU - GTX 880m 4gb (Personally modded vBIOS) 1202mhz core, 6018mhz vram, running at 1137mv

I’m am running my own custom bios for the G750JZ that me and my friend made up together from scratch.
I have my own programmer. (TL866A USB Universal Minipro Programmer EEPROM FLASH 8051 AVR MCU GAL PIC SPI)
Programmed the bios myself managed to unlock the descriptor region as well as every other lock there is on the laptop.
I have every setting that can be unlocked in the bios unlocked including the Chipset tab.
All tdp for boost unlocked and set for 78w and like I said before core multi unlocked to 3.6 GHz on all cores at full load.
Every other setting tweaked to my liking (c-states disabled, Spread spectrum disabled)

So what I was wondering if it is possible in anyway to edit the bios to look like another and if it would be that difficult.
Not nessisarely change or add settings but just the actual look of the bios itself.
I would rather it look like my desktop bios does instead of a really plain bios.

Thanks guys