dell 730xd

Hi i try buy second hand 730xd to make bussines. I buy 2 cpu from aliexpress unknown what es was, i was thinking it will be superiror something. Other day they arrive and when put it comment it dont support it. So soemone comment downgrade bios to 2.4 will work. when itry it bios stuck on configuring memory. I . I have working idrac . I try upgrade bios to 2.11 and it didnt worek. So i read here maybe it will work reprogramm bios. Now what is need. I red someone person with 730 has the same problem. i try search istory byut didnt find it. He comment he get .bios image and then cant remember what he do. Please help me, i dont have money to buy new motherboard, is desoldering need ? i read in internet it is danger becouse it can broke motherboard ? if desolderin work how to reprogram the bios ? after reprogram how to solder it, without broke it. My motherfather has solder machine it is digital temperature but it has fat finish… maybe it will not work. i was violenced kicked and can’t think, so comment me step by step how to do it. we need money and i get finance to buy server that just broke my mother is cleaner and she get 10 euros hours so i want to help me mother gain more money. help me.